I have been told, actually reprimanded would probably be a better word, that the purpose of a blog is to consistently write the happenings in ones life. Okay, okay, so I've failed miserably the past few months ... I cannot promise it won't happen again, but I am going to try hard to update this more regularly. Consider this my repentant blogging mode.
One of the problems with waiting forever to update something, is having to then take the time to go back in time and catch up on what has been going on in my life the last few months. There is always so much going on that it is hard to even remember what happened yesterday, much less, months ago. So for the here and now, these are 10 recent developments in my life, up to date:
1) Officially graduated -- well waiting for my diploma to come in the mail, but I'm done!
2) Almost done with my job at BYU Athletic Communications -- kinda sad to leave, but excited to move onto something that will build my experience and hopefully be something I enjoy even more.
3) Recovering from being in the ER after my back locked up in June, and then almost again on Sunday
4) Applying for jobs like a mad woman -- looking at every sports job in the country I feel like ... if anyone has any good ideas, please let me know; I'm open to suggestions, or a temporary position while I land dream job #1.
5) Moving out of my apartment in Provo while I decide where I need to buy my next place of residence -- thanks in advance to everyone whose couches I will be taking as my temporary homes
6) Finally keeping in touch through e-mail -- Jordan would be proud
7) Ecstatic that Rachel let me keep the plant that I single-handedly brought back to life -- I feel like it makes up for my inability to keep goldfish alive
8) Attending the hip-hop and pilates classes at 24- hour on a regular basis ... and LOVING them
9) Blogging -- sorry to all those who lost bets that I would never write again
AND Finally ...
10) Thoroughly enjoying the sunsets and thinking it's time to get into photography!
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA SODIELYSSHUS!!!! for blogging again. I didn't realize I had such an effect on you. :) I wonder what else I can get you to do...muahahahahah...jk, but really. I was trying to guess what you did and I was looking at my blog and noticed you're not at the bottom anymore. I said, "how can this be? She doth not blog?", so I clicked and I saw and I nearly squeeled in delight except that I am at work so it was done in my mind. Such a happy day this be. I'm so proud. You're welcome on my couch ANY time.
ReplyDelete