Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Graduating

So life has a funny way of sneaking up on you...you know the type of sneaking up on you, after you've known about it for the past 21 years of your life?? Yah that's kinda what graduation has done for me. Here I am, 21, almost 22, finishing up college with a degree in public relations, and looking for a job so I can do what I love, yet when I stop and take a real quick look at my life, I think...wow time FLEW by! I start playing the "it seems like only yesterday" game, and then I feel old, but wise of course:) So, I'm looking for jobs doing media relations for sports teams or PR for corporations. It's crazy to think that in three months my life will be completely different -- something I've never experienced before; even though that's slightly intimidating, it's mostly exciting and I feel so blessed to have so many new opportunities at my fingertips. And half I'm sure I have not even discovered yet. Funny how things work out! Never how you expect, but always how they should!

5 comments:

  1. Melissa, it is turning out exactly how I pictured! You...a beautiful, caring fun, compassionate, determined, smart, capable, and talented girl that cares about others and what is really important! You aer amazing and I love to see you fly! Go get em angel! I love you SO much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! You're going to have an amazing life, and I'm so proud of you for graduating! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know the point of a blog is to write on it more than once a month right? :) Congrats on graduating- hopefully I'll see you in the huge crowd that will be there at graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on graduating. You will be awesome wherever you get a job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU DID IT!!! Good job girl! I'm so impressed. Does this mean you'll have time for a road trip to come see me in October in Colorado!?!? ;) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete